Is it possible to create a wormhole with speed? - DebateIsland Development Environment The Best Online Debate Website | DebateIsland.com
frame

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DebateIsland Development Environment

Communities

The best online Debate website - DebateIsland.com! The only Online Debate Website with Casual, Persuade Me, Formalish, and Formal Online Debate formats. We’re the Leading Online Debate website. Debate popular topics, Debate news, or Debate anything! Debate online for free!

Is it possible to create a wormhole with speed?
in Science

Is it?

joecavalry
  1. Live Poll

Is it possible to create a wormhole with speed?

4 votes
    1. Yes!
      50.00%
    2. Nooooo!
      50.00%

Debra AI Prediction

Predicted To Win
Predicted 2nd Place
Tie
Margin

Details +

Arguments

• What I understand from your question is that is it possible that wormholes can move? Now I am a high school student and don't know much about wormholes but I do know that they are connections between two far away places in the universe and link them through a fold in space-time.It is, therefore, the shortest distance between two points.Now if one end of a wormhole moves then the connection will no longer be shortest and the fabric of space-time will have to be readjusted(refolded) and I don't know whether that is possible. That's all I could figure out through my imagination. :)
  • @yucktheduck ;

What do you mean?

Your proposition is rife with grammatical ambiguity.

Is it possible to create a wormhole?   It is for a worm.  

Maybe your referring to the theoretical, spatial concept. 
    If so, the answer is obviously no. Not at this moment in time.
    Will it ever be possible?  Who can say.

As for the "speed" factor.  What do you mean?
  • I am no expert but if your question relates to creating a wormhole with speed some how I think wormholes are made with negative energy as all faster than light travel are. Their is no known way to make negative energy from speed. If you are taking about moving the wormhole create a wormhole with exotic matter and when you move the exotic matter the worm hole should move to. : )